EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT GDA@GROUPS.io
- Include a meaningful subject.
- Create a New Email (New Topic) for a new topic. Please don't reply to someone else's post with a different topic.
- Try to gather your thoughts/questions into one message if possible.
- Take the conversation offline if it does not pertain to others.
- People may not respond as quickly if they have selected the “no email” option. Contact them offline which will send an email directly to them if you need a faster response.
- You can edit your membership by clicking on Subscription from the left menu and then Membership from the tab
- This is also where you can unsubscribe from the group. Just go to the bottom of this page and click on the “Unsubscribe” button. You can also unsubscribe by sending an email to: GDAfirstname.lastname@example.org
- On the left menu (using the web interface), you can post files to the group.
You can create a new directory if you think it is appropriate. Please give your document a meaningful name and remove then when they are no longer appropriate.
Remember that access to this list is restricted to members of Good Dog. If you have questions about how to use the list, please check out the online help first. If you still have questions or concerns, write to Group Owner: GDAemail@example.com
**This reminder will be sent out automatically on a monthly basis.